This product is no longer in stock
Verbacom Club offers drivers a cost effective and very efficient car to pit communication system by using mobile phones.
The Pit phone calls the car phone before the car starts, the car unit is programmed to automatically answer and the phone call is kept open keeping the car and Pit unit continually connected until switched off.
The communication between units is always open, the pit crew press the push to talk button on the headset to transmit to the driver, whilst the driver can simply speak without pressing any button thanks to the digital noise cancellation that cancels all background noises.
If for any reason the signal is lost and call is dropped, the pit phone automatically calls the car which answers it for the driver.
It is as easy as that.
• Licenses: there is no need for a license as it uses mobile telephone Sim cards.
• Full Duplex: while also totally private and secure, the both phones allow each of the crew to talk at the same time.
• Coverage: unlike temperamental radio systems, the Verbacom allows communication on any length of circuit as it uses mobile phone signals.
• Clarity: using digital noise cancelling the communications give excellent voice clarity, which has been tested in F3 to F1 cars, and GT to Le Mans vehicles.
• Easy to Use: this unit has been designed around professional motorsport, and is extremely easy to use and setup. Simple and very very effective.
• In Car: the driver does no more than plug in and drive. Thanks to the digital noise cancellation that cancels all background noises, there’s no need to use a PTT button and the driver can speak anytime.
• Lightweight and Compact: the Verbacom is very lightweight in comparison to normal radio systems giving performance all round.
• Noise reduction headsets: are self powered and have either a single or double Bluetooth unit subject to the system you buy.
These connect to a mobile phone by Bluetooth for communication with the car, or wirelessly to the second pit headset.