Today's Most Advanced Racing Suit
Simpson has developed the DNA racing suit using highly advanced technology combined with industry changing innovations to achieve a suit with almost no restrictions to movement and unbeatable breathability in an incredibly lightweight suit.
The DNA suit is constructed to meet the demands of our athletes today and tomorrow.
Be one step ahead of your competition and step into the future with the DNA.
- Integrated cuffs replace the traditional cuffs and minimize the material at your wrist and in your glove gauntlet.
- Pre-bent 4-way stretch elbows allow for almost effortless movement of the arm helping to reduce fatigue and stop the sleeve from migrating up your forearm.
- 4-way stretch body panels are constructed of a solid piece of high-tech 4-way stretch material this panel that reduces the tension across the back, torso, waist, hips and thighs eliminating excess material and seams while providing excellent ventilation for the entire body of the suit.
- Knee and Inner Thigh Stretch Panels reduce the stress caused by bending the knee allowing for unrestrictive movement of the legs.
- A lower back stretch panel relieves the pull down pressure on the shoulders caused by sitting
- Stylized outside patch pokets require far less material than a typical inset pocket and eliminate the bulkiness and bunching of an inset pocket
- Embroidered trim adds style without adding any unwanted weight.