Only unused and undamaged products are accepted as returns.
A request for a return must be received by Simpson Europe no later than 30 days after the item has been received by the customer.
Tailor-made, specially manufactured or so-called Made To Order products where these are in some way customer-specific in terms of, for example, color, measurements, size have a limited right of return and refund. For these products, the customer must contact us to discuss whether a possible return or refund can take place.
The first step in the return process is to contact Simpson Europe.
All contact regarding returns, complaints and refunds must take place as follows:
• Contact is by e-mail to email@example.com
In the request, the customer must state their customer and order number as well as what it is that is to be returned and how the customer wants us to handle the goods. That is, whether it should be refunded or whether it should be exchanged for another product.
No goods may be sent back to Simpson Europe before we have confirmed that this can happen.
The goods are returned in the packaging they were delivered in. A printout of the dialogue with Simpson Europe must be placed inside the package.
The customer pays for shipping and any overhead costs for products to be returned.
Simpson Europe does not pay any customs or import charges for returned products.
Reimbursement takes place as soon as we have received the goods and checked that the returned goods is in new and unused condition.
Refunds are made according to the following methods:
• If the customer paid with PayPal, the sum is paid back to the paying PayPal account.
• If the customer paid with KLARNA, reimbursement is made through KLARNA.
• If the customer paid against an invoice, the refund will be made to the by customer specified bank account.
• If the customer paid in cash, the refund will be made to the bank account specified by the customer.